Architectural Models & Development Plans
COMMUNICATE DEVELOPMENT PLANS
A picture is worth a thousand words, but a model tells a story. Present your public project with a model from Anvil Prototype & Design and communicate the story behind your plan. Three-dimensional models add credibility to your work and add detail to flat images. Street names or engineering notes can also be printed directly on the model to further communicate your ideas.
BUILD CONSENSUS IN THE COMMUNITY
A physical model allows stakeholders to fully understand the pros and cons of design concepts, building momentum for the project.
BUILD DIRECTLY FROM CAD DATA
Our models are built using the same three-dimensional data used to produce computer visualizations. Aerial or satellite photos can be used to add color details to engineering data. By leveraging the engineering time already spent on the project, we can provide these powerful communication tools to your projects for a fraction of the cost and time required to build traditional models.
- Speed – We specialize in meeting your aggressive deadlines. Our turnaround times will surprise you.
- Cost – Our cost structure is the lowest in the industry. Pricing based on material volume, model height, required strength and design complexity. Send us your model for a quote.
- Color – Our equipment builds in the images and cosmetic features of your model. No painting is required to build high definition color models.
- Complex – Bridges, roadways and fine architectural details can be included in any model. If you can design the model in 3D CAD, we can build it.
- Duplication – Multiple builds are quick, easy, and inexpensive.
Be sure to check out the architectual model section of the Photo Gallery for some great examples of what you can do with ZCorporation technologies.
For information on preparing your model for printing please reference the Design Guidelines.
For more information, the Webcast and E-Book links on the right are great places to explore 3D Printing in Architecture in more detail.